3E8 BROADBAND SOLUTIONS, LLC
em DELIVERED BY CRAIGHEAD ELECTRIC
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and provide a method for copyright owners to communicate information about alleged infringements to us, and for us to inform our users about them, as further described below. Users may receive notices or alerts if their 3E8 Broadband Solutions, LLC d/b/a empower Delivered by Craighead Electric (“empower”) account is identified by a copyright owner as having been used in connection with any act(s) of alleged copyright infringement.
We are committed to complying with U.S. copyright laws, and we require all empower customers using our service to comply with them, too. Therefore, our Customers and users may not store any material or content, or access, share or distribute any material or content using empower internet services, in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third-party copyright(s). Copyright infringement takes a variety of forms, but frequently consists of the unauthorized copying or sharing of files containing music, movies, television shows or computer games. Please note that as an account holder, you are responsible for all use and misuse of the internet service, including copyright infringement claims even if such misuse was by someone who lives in your home or location or is simply a guest.
empower has no obligation to investigate possible copyright infringements with respect to materials transmitted by Customer or any other users of the empower internet services. However, empower will process valid notifications of claimed infringement under the DMCA, and continued receipt of alleged infringement notifications for Customer’s account will be considered when determining whether Customer is a repeat infringer.
empower maintains a policy to terminate a empower internet account, in appropriate circumstances, of any user who is a repeat infringer of third-party copyright rights under our repeat infringer policy. Our policy includes graduated or escalated alerts of alleged infringements.
In order to acknowledge these alerts, we may require the customer to log in to the account or call our support team. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate, as well as apply other interim measures to, the empower internet service of any customer for whom we have continued to receive DMCA notifications of alleged infringement even after we have sent repeat infringer alerts. For more information, see our FAQs.
We also reserve the right to terminate our offerings at any time with or without notice for any affected user who we, in our sole discretion, believe is infringing any copyright or other intellectual property rights.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by regular mail — not by email, except by prior agreement) to the following address:
3E8 Broadband Solutions, LLC d/b/a
empower Delivered by Craighead Electric
P.O. Box 7503
Jonesboro, AR 72403
Attn: DMCA Complaints
The Notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication that substantially includes the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that includes the following language: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon empower’s receipt of a written Notification containing the information described above, empower will respond expeditiously to either directly or indirectly: (i) remove or disable the allegedly infringing work(s), if applicable; or (ii) notify the affected customer or user of the Service of such alleged infringement.
Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to empower, the alleged infringer, and the affected copyright owner for any damages incurred in connection with the removal, blocking, or replacement of allegedly infringing material.
If you receive a DMCA notification of alleged infringement, and you believe in good faith that: