We are looking for more amazing talent to join empower. We currently have openings for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports To: Director of Marketing and Sales / Manger of Fiber Assets
Work Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or as directed
- Initiate and nurture strong relationships with empower customers, promoting a continued positive business relationship.
- Continually assess and address all service issues including billing and quality of service to ensure a continued high level of customer service and satisfaction, working within the guidelines of empower and all departments therein to meet the needs of the customer.
- Will work with residential accounts in the areas of broadband needs for new and existing homes.
- Maintain records of commercial accounts, contacts, and other pertinent information.
- Communicate technical information to business customers, chambers of commerce, community, and trade association groups.
- Market new products and services consistent with empower‘s plan for strategic growth and business development.
- Will receive and process payments from customers and prepare bank deposits.
- Will work with all departments to resolve inquiries/field investigations or customer contacts including but not limited to billing concerns, equipment-related issues, quality of service, and television or telephone related issues.
- Will work flex hours as needed in order to accommodate customers with highly demanding service and support requirements.
- Recommend improvements that may be made in practices, methods, and procedures within the area of this job responsibility.
- Will develop an increasing understanding and support of empower; will protect and enhance the reputation and public image of empower and its staff; will contribute in every possible way to high morale, teamwork, and helping others obtain job satisfaction; will provide maximum assistance and support to supervisors and department managers.
- Will perform other duties as assigned and is subject to an emergency call-out.
- WILL OBSERVE ALL SAFETY RULES.
- Ability to communicate with customers in person or by telephone.
- Ability to communicate and work with other employees.
- Ability to operate business machines such as calculator, computer terminals, copiers, fax machines, and other equipment as assigned.
- Ability to understand and interpret empower policies, procedures, and programs to effectively carry out job duties.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience/training in the use of computers, copiers, calculators.
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, and requirements.
- Experience in meeting and dealing with people in a business setting preferred.
- Past work history/experience in the telecom industry preferred.
Work is generally performed in the office.
We currently have no job openings.
You can also apply digitally by clicking on the ‘Open Application’ link. You will need to fill all the ‘required’ fields in order to submit.